macOS High Sierra
Version: 10.13.1 (17B48) Installer
Size: 4.86 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Full 10.13.1 (Build 17B48) installer. Drag Install app to /Applications and run.
InstallESD.dmg can be found within the .app structure if needed.
“Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg”
(openssl md5, openssl sha -sha1, openssl sha -sha256)
Can be made into a bootable usb drive with DiskMaker X or createinstallmedia
Release Date: October 31, 2017
What’s New in Version 10.13.1
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 update improves the security, stability, and reliability of your Mac.
• Adds support for 70 new emoji including food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
• Fixes a bug where Bluetooth may be unavailable during Apple Pay transactions
• Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail
• Fixes an issue where Spotlight may not accept keyboard input
Build Versions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201260
macOS High Sierra
New technologies at the heart of the system make your Mac more reliable, capable, and responsive — and lay the foundation for future innovations. macOS High Sierra also refines the features and apps you use every day. It’s macOS at its highest level yet.
Easily organize, edit and view your photos in Photos.
• Make short videos from your Live Photos using new Loop and Bounce effects.
• Easily locate and organize your content with the new sidebar.
• Conveniently access all of your editing tools in the redesigned Edit View.
• Fine-tune color and contrast in your photos with new Curves and Selective Color tools.
• Access third-party apps directly from Photos and save the edited images back to your Photos library.
• Rediscover images from your library with new Memories themes including pets, weddings, outdoor activities, and more.
• Create printed photo products and more using new third-party project extensions.