Spectre Torrent Mac Free Download
Designed for audio professionals, Spectre provides 20 different multi-channel and multi-trace meters including Level, VU, Spectrograph, Oscilloscope, Spectrogram, LU and LU History. With, Spectre has been rewritten from the ground up to support the latest loudness standards as well as making it even more powerful. Each meter can have any number of traces or indicators, and each trace can have its own number of input channels, mixing, filtering, ballistics and color (including transparency). You can have as many meters (or copies of meters) as your screen will allow! Spectre also gives you very precise control over color gradients.
Spectre is extremely flexible and accurate in its display, and optimized memory management. Each meter can be resized in real-time without interruption. Every meter has a set of useful factory presets, users may create their ballistics and gradients, and meter settings (or sets of meters) can be saved as files (send them to your friends!). “Spectre has always been incredibly accurate,” says Matthew Foust, Audiofile managing partner and co-founder. “But the enhanced performance makes your meters more detailed and responsive, providing an even clearer picture of your audio.”
Beyond the performance upgrade, Spectre’s updated meters are now easier to configure. Additionally, they are now Retina-ready and fully optimized for OS X, including improved full-screen and multiple display support.
New additions and enhancements to Spectre include:
• “Greatly improved” performance and stability
• Fully optimized for Retina displays
• Audio bundles enable the creation of groups of channels for audio input hardware
• Comprehensive full-screen support
• Meter configuration is now built into each meter
• Traces have their own spectral analysis settings.
• Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
• Output preference panel with individual channel selection
• Meters now use the same trace source of the previous preset
• Increased precision of rulers and scales
• New “Default Input” audio input preference
• Pressing option will now display new “Pause All Meters” and “Clear All Meters”
• Added keyboard command for “Pause All Meters” and “Clear All Meters”
• Support for 5.1+ AUNetSend/Receive